1, Use of materials
- Please feel free to read any books, newspapers, magazines, etc. that you see on the shelves. To get a book that is in storage, please ask the counter.
2, How to borrow
- You can borrow up to five books and five audio-visual materials(video,CDs,and music scores.DVD about once to 3.)for 15 days. When you want to borrow items, you need to show your library card.
3, How to obtain a library card
- When applying for a library card, you will need to fill out the necessary forms and show some kind of ID. Acceptable forms of ID include drivers licenses, health insurance cards & student IDs. The library must be able to confirm your name and address to issue you a card.
4, How to return
- Please return all borrowed items directly to the counter. If the library is closed, please put books in the drop box. Because videos and CDs might break in the drop box, please return them only directly to the counter.
5, Public access catalogue
- Please feel free to use our computer catalogue system or ask someone at the counter to help you.
6, Reference service
- Please feel free to use reference service located on the third floor. If you want, you can save yourself a trip by sending a letter,calling, or sending us a fax.
7, Copy service
- When it is not in violation of copyright laws, it is possible to make copies. If you want to make a copy, please ask at the counter. There is a fee for copying.
8, Services for the visually handicapped
- We have recorded books and a book reading service. We also have subtitled videos. If coming to the library is inconvenient for you. We also have a mail delivery service-free of charge.
9, Interlibrary cooperation
- You can borrow our books through your local public libraries in cities and towns across Miyagi. To find out how to get access,please consult your nearest library.